Treatment of Minor Injuries

As part of an assessment at The Bridgeway, the doctor or nurse will check for injuries which will be documented. Some minor injuries can be treated on-site so you may not have to go another service like your GP or hospital. If you have more serious injuries, these will likely need assessment at hospital to ensure that you get the best care and treatment for your injuries. If you have attended The Bridgeway with a police officer or an Independent Sexual Violence Advisor, they may be able to attend hospital with you.