For Professionals

If you are a professional working with someone who you suspect or know is experiencing sexual abuse or has been raped or sexually assaulted, this document explains who you should contact.

Who to Contact Form

To make a referral to The Bridgeway for support services, please download and complete this form.

Referral Form

You can also get advice about how to deal with a case from The Bridgeway. For someone under 18, you can also contact the Safeguarding Hub - further details are available here []


For Professional enquiries only please call 01768 800 670 / 01768 800 671